Natalya Belonozhko focuses her practice on business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate. Her experience includes:
- Business formations and governance
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial leasing agreements
- Trademark protection
- Acquisitions and dispositions of businesses
- Complex real estate transactions
Prior to joining Horenstein Law Group, Natalya served as legal counsel to Papa Murphy’s International, a publicly traded company, and 64 Audio, a technology company, where she advised the companies on business transactions, commercial leasing transactions, intellectual property protection, and employment matters. Natalya’s in-house experience allows her the perspective needed to provide value as counsel to business clients.
Natalya approaches every transaction with focused analysis, thoroughness, and diligence to ensure the client’s interests are represented. She works with clients to achieve practical solutions and provides the highest quality work product. Natalya applies a personal approach to law practice and believes responsiveness and communication are essential to an effective attorney-client relationship.
Natalya is bilingual in Russian. Natalya loves outdoor activities such as skiing and tennis, traveling, and spending time with her extended family.
Representative transactions include:
Business Formations and Planning
- Formation of employment consulting businesses
- Formation of technology companies
- Restructuring of businesses for asset protection
- Executive employment and consulting matters
- Shareholder dispute matters in closely held corporations
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due diligence in an acquisition of franchisee-owned stores
- Asset sale transactions of family-owned business
- Stock purchase transactions of technology companies
Commercial Real Estate
- Negotiation and drafting of retail commercial lease agreements
- Acquisition of real estate sites for development
- Drafting complex purchase and sale agreements
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D.
- Washington State University, B.S.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Member of the Business Law Section
- Clark County Bar Association
- WSUV Business Growth Mentor & Analysis Program