Natalya Belonozhko focuses her practice on business transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial real estate. Her experience includes:
- Business formations and governance
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial leasing agreements
- Trademark protection
- Acquisitions and dispositions of businesses
- Complex real estate transactions
Prior to joining Horenstein Law Group, Natalya served as legal counsel to Papa Murphy’s International, a publicly traded company, and 64 Audio, a technology company, where she advised the companies on business transactions, commercial leasing transactions, intellectual property protection, and employment matters. Natalya’s in-house experience allows her the perspective needed to provide value as counsel to business clients.
Natalya approaches every transaction with focused analysis, thoroughness, and diligence to ensure the client’s interests are represented. She works with clients to achieve practical solutions and provides the highest quality work product. Natalya applies a personal approach to law practice and believes responsiveness and communication are essential to an effective attorney-client relationship.
Natalya is bilingual in Russian. Natalya loves outdoor activities such as skiing and tennis, traveling, and spending time with her extended family.
Representative transactions include:
Business Formations and Planning
Represent clients in the planning and formation stages of businesses including family business planning, structuring for future growth and addition of owners, restructuring for asset protection, reorganizations, resolving shareholder disputes, and executive employment matters. Representative industries include:
- Emerging Companies
- Women-Owned Businesses
Business Transactions and Mergers and Acquisitions
Represent clients in a variety of transactions including dealer and distributor deals, asset sale transactions,
stock sale and purchase transactions, mergers, and divisions.
Representative experience includes:
- Completed the conversion of a technology company, formed as a Washington corporation, to Delaware corporation, with a structure allowing multiple levels of investors, seed and preferred series financings.
- Represented a technology start-up in debt and equity financings by a venture capital group in the amount of $1 million.
- Represented a boxing gear start-up with 600,000 bridge financing, prior to Series A Financing.
- Formed a joint venture with a U.S. company and a foreign manufacturing company which resulted in a multi-million dollar distribution deal.
- Represented a limited liability company’s minority member’s interest, valued over $500,000, during the sale of a multi-state real estate transaction.
Commercial Real Estate
Represent clients in negotiation and drafting of retail commercial lease agreements, negotiations of real estate and land acquisitions, loan documents, easement agreements and complex purchase and sale agreements.
Representative experience includes:
- Served as outside counsel for a national conglomerate managing retirement communities. Restructured a lease and management agreement with a monetary obligation of over $200 million.
- Represented commercial real estate owner in financing of multi-family real estate development and served as opinion counsel to the commercial lender, lending $5.4 million.
- Represented commercial real estate owner in structuring a lease amendment for an existing dance school tenant, and prepared an option to purchase agreement for the sale of the building for $1.6 million.
- Represented an international developer in the sale of a parking garage by structuring an option to purchase agreement from the city to a local developer, resulting in a sale of $1 million.
- Represented a multi-member seller in negotiations and sale of agricultural property for future development resulting in a sale of $3.5 million.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D.
- Washington State University, B.S.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Member of the Business Law Section
- Clark County Bar Association
- WSUV Business Growth Mentor & Analysis Program
- Advisory Board Member