Hannah Warner focuses her practice on real estate transactions and land use planning. Her experience includes:
- Land use planning and execution
- Boundary and possessory real property disputes
- Commercial and residential leasing agreements
- Complex real estate financing, litigation, and transaction
Prior to joining Horenstein Law Group, Hannah worked in-house for a multi-national company, the Oregon Department of Justice, and various private firms, focusing on real estate, land use & business litigation and transactional work.
Hannah’s approach is team and goal oriented. She is accustomed to working collaboratively with third party professionals and city and county staff to effectuate your project’s real estate and land use goals. She is communicative and creative as she works together with the client to determine the best path forward.
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. with Certificate in Business
- Western Oregon University, B.A.
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Member of the Real Estate and Land Use Section