So far in June, we updated our COVID-19 blog pages with the following information.
<-- Return to blog
- The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Flexibility Act of 2020 became law on June 5. See our Flexibility Act blog for details.
- The Oregon Supreme Court upheld Gov Brown’s orders restricting the size of church congregations to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Washington won two National Dislocated Worker Grants which will employ some people immediately and provide training for others who lost their jobs. Visit our Grants blog for more information.
- The Federal Reserve is continuing to develop its “Main Street” loan facility for small and mid-size businesses.
- Proclamation 20-19.2 extended Washington’s residential eviction moratorium and commercial rent increase limitations through August 1.
- Lane County Oregon renters have an opportunity to apply for rent assistance.
- After reviewing Washington return to work information under the Safe Start program, if you aren’t sure whether or how the rules apply to your business, please fill out the businesses inquiry form online for answers to your specific questions.