Updated on: Wednesday, May 20, 2020
HLG is focused on your business and commercial real estate needs. We understand COVID-19 has affected your day-to-day lives and business operations. We are actively developing strategies to help your business get through this difficult time. We prepared a COVID-19 small business checklist to walk you through the process and have collected the following information and resources to help you stay informed. We will continue to provide content and updates on this page as things change. Click on the links below to find the new and updated information.
- New Recovery Plans for how to return to work.
- SEC authorizes small business crowd funding, even if small business intends to become publicly traded.
- Federal Reserve’s Main Street New Loan Facility will bring $2.3 trillion in additional loans
- “CARES” Act
- Real Estate – Mortgages, Evictions, & Rent Forbearance
- Family and Medical Leave
- SBA – loans and grants and mentors
- New Grants – free money options
- HLG’s small business checklist
- Federal Resources
- Oregon Resources – Stay home orders null and void?
- Washington Resources
- Manufacturers needed:If you are a company willing to shift gears and re-purpose manufacturing operations to help with the COVID-19 crisis, fill out this form and email to provide details on what you can offer.
- Additional changes: There are likely to be additional federal law changes. Contact your Washington and Oregon elected officials to let them know what changes you think would be appropriate or errors you think should be corrected.